Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FIA GT3 Championship Race

On Sunday It was first time for me to visit races. Initially I didn't expect a lot, as by nature I'm not a person who loves the smell of gas and can guess the car by its sound. BUT unexpectedly for myself I enjoyed races in Zandvoort, Netherlands. I felt the energy of cars, the adrenaline of racers and the atmosphere of the event. So here are some pics from this memorable day...

 Spotted!

Audi R8-GT3 

Mercedes Benz SLS AMG-GT3 

Ferrari 458 GT3

 Lamborghini Gallardo GT3

  Lamborghini Gallardo GT3

Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 

Pit stop 

and for some racers is the final stop :) 



FINISH!

someone got excited before finishing the race (hint: the door!)






Greets to my bf who helped to define the cars  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment